Interesting weather information pertaining mostly to south Florida.

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

EF0 Tornado in Palm Beach County

Those of us in northeast Broward and southeast Palm Beach county saw some rain today. Here at the house we only had .02 inches of rain but a spotter in west Boca reported over four inches of rain.

In northern Palm Beach county the NWS has confirmed an EF0 tornado touched down. Also of this writing the Palm Beach Post is reporting 5300 people are without power. You can read the article here.

Off weather for a minute please check your anti-virus tonight and make sure that it is up to date. April 1 has always been a popular day for the launching trojan payloads associated with some viruses. If you do not currently have up to date anti-virus I would suggest the one I use, Avast Anti-Virus. It is free (with registration) for home use and has NEVER failed me. I know there are others out there but I have found this one to be very good.

No comments: